Friday, December 12, 2014

Am I Prepared?

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Prepare
 
Christmas time is here. It's crazy busy and schedules go haywire.
We've done the shopping. We've decked the halls.
The menu has been planned. Christmas cards are ready for the mail.
But am I prepared?
 
It's Christmas, am I ready.
As the second candle is lit, am I really ready
The second candle of advent "CANDLE OF PREPARATION" means His light and preparation. Preparation means to 'get ready'.
"Help us to be ready to welcome YOU, O GOD!" ~Luke 3:4-6
 
Is my heart prepared for the King?
In the fast paced life between holidays, the meaning is sometimes lost.
Prepare my heart Lord to celebrate your birth.
To remind myself that the Savior was born.
That I am saved and it all started with Christmas.
~Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we must all purpose to stop and prepare our hearts. Visiting from FMF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...