Wednesday, December 10, 2014

StitchFix #6 ~ What I Wore Wednesday

I did the StitchFix thing a while back and got a little frustrated with the lack of selection I was getting and the customer service. But last month I was not finding anything I liked at the stores, so I thought I would give them another try. I wrote an email to the team talking about some of the issues I had with my previous fixes, I rewrote my profile and gave a detailed account of what I was looking for this time. I am so glad I did!
I really felt that my stylist listened to what I was saying this time and took a good look at my Pinterest board to see what I like. Everything she sent me this time I liked and a few pieces I loved!
I had told them if they could find a blue, green or red trench coat to replace my worn out one I would love them. And they did! Though this one is a bit too dark of a navy than what I was looking for and the wrong material. I was still happy that they listened and found it. I did return it because I hate vinyl, it's loud. They didn't know my issues with vinyl so I consider this one a win for them even though I returned it.

Next up was this satin and knit mix tank top. I really liked this one. The arm holes were a bit big but with a tank under it would have been fine. I came really close to keeping this top too but thought the price tag was a bit steep for a tank top.

Next up was this satin short sleeve paisley top. This fit really well but I am just not a huge satin top fan that I couldn't pull the trigger. Though it fit so good (not that it looks great in the though) that I also came close to keeping it. And probably would have if I hadn't fallen in love with the last item.

I loved the stripe dress! This is where I really felt like the stylist looked through my profile. I have 3 or more of these pinned on Pinterest. I love stripes and nautical clothes. The cute dip in the back makes me love it even more.

I loved the neutral style of this dress where I can dress it up or down. It is also really soft, kind of like wearing jammies to work especial paired with fleece lined tights.
They really impressed me this time, so I decided to give them another shot this month, I will let you know how it turns out.
If you want to check them out, head on over.
Also check out the other girls on Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday).
~Cassi




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...