Friday, August 1, 2014

Lets Begin Tomorrow

Today is Five Minute Fridays so lets link up and write
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
Topic: Begin
Most people feel their day begins with the rising of the sun. 
But for me it's at the end of the day where beginning is. 

It is at the setting of the sun when possibilities for the next day seem endless. 
It is the time when I am around those I love.
It is the time that together we begin new adventures.
Whether those are acted on then or dreamed about while snuggled on couches. 
It is in the fading rays of sunlight that I begin to see. 
Its with the sunset that I see God's promise of tomorrow. 

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” 
― L.M. Montgomery

~ CassiPin It

1 comment:

  1. Cassi,
    What a great write up!
    I am way too much of a perfectionist to follow the 5minfri rules of no editing, and always write way longer. But the practice of writing quick what comes flitting in my mind is still the same, with the same surprising results. Its funny, I decided to put a picture I snapped last week of a purple streaked sky with a little crest moon in the corner and put the caption "dusk or dawn?" because like you, I found myself thinking that the end of something, whether a day or a season, is in fact a beginning too.
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...