Friday, July 18, 2014

Opening Slowly

Today is Five Minute Fridays There is no link up today just a prompt.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from my week Instagram feed that match the words of this week.
 
Topic: Bloom
 
Watching the bloom slowly open to the day. Leaning to the sun to capture its warmth.
We all do that slowly open up.
We keep a guard up with others not letting people in at first.
Not showing the world who we really are.
Slowly as we feel the warmth of others do we start to open.
Petal by petal we drop our outer appearance.
To show who we are on the inside.
Then we lean into capture another's warmth.
To feel the love there that it's ok to open up.
It's ok to be you.

~ Cassi
The picture I stole from my Mom's Flickr account, she does an amazing job capturing flowers.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...