Monday, October 28, 2013

October Wants

I am not sure if it's Steve's new job, the weather or my online shopping obsession but I just help but get excited for all this great home goodness out there in cyberspace. 
Like this amazing retro glasses, which really do need. Steve and I have been on glasses hunt for months now. Ours are old and cloudy but I really want to buy a 6 to 8 set and sadly there are only four of these ones. 

Then these candle holders would make a great dining room center piece. But I think we could make these and I am not sure I need quite that many. 
I fell in love with these sweet little deer mugs. We don't really need mugs but these ones are so cute, with the deer and green centers. LOVE
We are going to build these pallet shelves later this month. I plan on holding wine bottles and cookbooks on them. Mine won't be as big , I am think two smaller ones in a faded driftwood stain. 
The final item I need is way more expensive then I like to spend buy I am pretty sold on this. I will be watching it with a hope for a great black Friday deal. I am not even sure where I would put it but it is soo perfect. 

What is on your wish list right now?


~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...