Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

Years ago I tried to do the full bangs look and an hour afterwards I had them pulled back with bobbie pins. Since then I have been very hestitant to try them again. But I was looking for a change with this hair cut and I really didn't want to mess with the length. So I did the Zooey Deschanel bangs look...
And  I love them! I am not sure why I waited so long now.
And look at those pretty waves, I love my hairdresser friend, she makes my hair look so good.  
See even with the total "Mom" look outfit the bangs still look good. And I can't say enough how much I love ThredUp.com! These Chaps pants $6, new with tags still on them. Love that store. 
I can't remember how I styled my hair up before bangs, they whole look is just better. And after two years I still love this owl scarf, thanks Mom! 
And Mouse can pull off the blazer and t-shirt look like no ones business. If she would let me I would dress her in some form of this look everyday. As it is I probably dress her in it once a week.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday).
~ Cassi
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. ...love the hair! :D GORGEOUS!
    PS. A not to the family... Happy fall to you all!
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm so hopeless with bangs, cut them, grow them, cut them again, just as they are grown out! Your fringe looks great :)
    I'm visiting from the WIWW linkup!
    Kitty & Buck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...