Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Greek Chicken

I am always looking for new recipes that involve olives, because I love them. Olives have to be one the best foods! With my sister-in-law living this recipe was a sure winner, why because she loves Feta Cheese. 
This was a take on a FoodNetwork Magazine recipe. 
Here is how we made it. 
Ingredients:
Boneless Chicken Breast
Flour
Oregano 
Salt / Pepper
Cherry Tomatoes
Kalamata Olives 
Spinach
Basil
Feta Cheese
Olive Oil
Mix the flour, oregano and salt / pepper. Sorry I have no measurements I never use any while cooking its all based on taste and style for me. Dredge the chicken through the flour mixture. 
In a sauce pan add about two tablespoons of olive oil, heat oil. Add chicken fry up chicken in the oil. 
Once the chicken is cook remove and throw in the olives and tomatoes.
Once the tomatoes pop, add in the spinach and basil just till they wilt, then add the feta cheese and remove from the heat. 
Serve with the sauce over the chicken. 
It was good
Give it a try

~ Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...