Friday, August 30, 2013

My Worship

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Worship
I am not a musically inclined person. That form of art doesn't stir my soul. So how do I worship in a society that tells me its all in the music.
But this is my worship.
Worship:   the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity. "the worship of God"
This is where I am the closest. This is where I see His works.
This is where I am thankful. 
It is here where I fall to my knees and worship the Creator.
I am off now to worship and enjoy his creation, I hope you are too.
 
~ Cassi


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh sister- we are on the same page! AMen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attitudes, not music. Love it! Thanks for being honest and worshiping differently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. So many people think worship = music. So not. It can be, but is so much more! I love how you worship :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music does stir me, but creation stirs a whole another kind of worship. That quiet that goes to full-blown praise. Wonderful, isn't it?

    (visiting from FMF!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...