Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday ~ New to me shoes

I love fun shoes. So the other day I comment to my co-worker that I loved the shoes under her desk and why didn't she wear them. And I am so happy I was nosey, because her response was they didn't fit right and would I like them! Would I? Of Course!
I have never really worn camel and silver together before so it made for a whole new outfit to show off my new to me shoes. It's also been hot and humid in Minnesota which gives me reason to wear one of my favorite tanks.
Tank: Thrifted (Originally at Target)
Pants: New York & Co
Necklace: Avon (Mark)
Belt: from a skirt

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
 
~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. see, sometimes it pays to be nosy!! ;) they are darling shoes, and i love them with your neutral outfit!
    ps, we found you via the mn blogger site...we're so excited to find so many local bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...