Monday, August 5, 2013

Crystal Farms Nibblers Review


"Mom, when I grow up I am going to have a blog. So I can get free cheese!!" This was the first thing my 10 year old said when the container arrived from Crystal Farms.
That should tell you how much cheese is loved at our house. Which made this an easy yes when I was contacted by Ryan from Crystal Farms.
They sent out four styles of their new Nibblers snack packs for us to try.
Chipotle Pepper Cheddar
Habanero Monterey Jack
Smoky BBQ Cheddar
Sour Cream & Onion Monterey Jack
Let me first start with the packaging. It is the perfect road trip size, big enough for the family to share but small enough to fit in a cooler. We came to an agreement around the table that is how we'd most use these Nibblers.  
Next lets talk about the CHEESE!
The cheese comes in nugget size bites, which I think was the perfect size for these flavors. The flavors are a bit intense at first and I think bigger sizes would have been to much.
Each piece was coated in a powder style seasoning, except for the Habanero that one had peppers in the cheese.
Chipotle Pepper Cheddar: This one and the BBQ had a similar taste but was slightly better in my opinion. 

Habanero Monterey Jack: From the adults at the table this one was the overall winner by far.  This one had an overall great taste and was perfect added to the tacos also. Mouse thought they were a little spicy but liked them mixed into her taco. 

Smoky BBQ Cheddar: This one was the winner from the kids. Both my 10 year old and my 18 month nephew loved this one. Also Steve and my brother considered this one their second choice for flavor. I am not a BBQ flavoring fan so this was my least favorite out of the group.
Sour Cream & Onion Monterey Jack: The first round of Nibblers we had (they sent us two bags of each) no one but Mouse really cared for this flavor. This one seemed to be a bit more powdery then the other ones, making it taste like a Sour Cream and Onion Pringles Chips. But the second time we had them I have to say this one really grew on me and would probably become my second favorite out of the group.
Thank you Crystal Farms for letting us review your new Nibblers. We were not paid, except in cheese for this review and all opinions are our own. Please see my disclosure page for more info on Bright Forest review policies. 
And now go out and eat some cheese!
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...