Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I think I can say I have a lot of red in my wardrobe and that my collection of stuff for our soon to be gallery wall is growing to the point of no longer hidden. (Behind the chair in the picture)
As much as I am learning to embrace all other colors, red has always been a staple of mine.
I think red shoes are one of my favorite things to buy. These ones I got for around $2 at a thrift shop. The little black bows make them perfect!
 
We have always had a "sea" theme going on with our style. Even our wedding incorporated sea shells. So the anchor craze that is going on right now is wonderful for me! I picked up this scarf and was even more excited when I got home and realized it matched my skirt.
I am still unsure about the shoes though, for some reason I just don't think they work with this outfit. What I do love is the vintage velvet bow tie. I clipped it on to a hair-tie and used it to anchor my top-knot.
OK, the bow tie was suppose to be for Mouse but I keep wearing it. Which is OK with her she is not a big fan of it.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...