Friday, August 16, 2013

For One So Small

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Small
"Take the time to ponder your life
And the One who gave you all
He gave it all for one so small
But you don’t thank Him at all"

I watch her stand out on the edges, where solid meets sweeping waves. I see her stare at the wonder of it all. Does she see herself as one so small?
Instagram two weeks ago
 "What means His life to You?
What means His death?
Have you stopped to thank today
The One who gives you every breath?"
I look out and see the vastness that surrounds us. And feel the blessings of my tiny life. Not unimportant, but small the whole of eternity. The waves crashing, the sand melting through toes. These days slipping by. Does she realize yet the gift given?
Iphone last May
For He gave it all for one so small,
But do you thank Him at all?"
 ~ Lyrics "He Gave it All" Sarah Butler
 
Do I always remember the gift given? Do I thank him often enough for this one so small?
Her, Me, Life
All so small, all so precious
 
~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love "Not unimportant, but small the whole of eternity." So many times we can feel unimportant because of our "smallness". I've never heard this song. I'll have to look it up today. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...