Thursday, August 15, 2013

Edits, Edits and more Edits

For the past two weeks most nights you will find scrunched up to our coffee table on the floor staring at a 16 inch monitor. In the background "Law & Order" is playing on theTV and my eyes are focused on the hunreds of pictures in front of me.
Some of you may know that I have my own photography business, besides working full time and this blog. That business is strictly part time, but it gives me a fun creative outlet and a bit of spending cash.
Though anyone who has ever shot a wedding knows that it doesn't always feel part time.
But I have gotten into an editing groove, editing and "Law & Order" it just seems to work for me.
And for now I just have to for go my normal blog posts till I have to time to work on them again.

~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...