Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

 I have been loving the long sleeve shirt and shorts combos I have seen on other blogs and pinterest. But Minnesota weather makes it kind of hard to pull off that look. See we either have winter or high humidity neither works for the mild weather outfit. It was a surprise to me when this past month we had lots of mild days. So I finally got try out the look.
 Shorts & Shirt: Thrifted
Shoes: I can't remember
Scarf: Vintage, pretty sure I stole it from my Grandma
Sunnies: Target
Necklace: Gifted and Vintage from my Great Grandmother

I also put together another outfit this month, but I am not sure it is a good look or not. The dress does nothing figure wise for me at all, but I thought with the chambray shirt it might be a bit better. 
 Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: Van Husen
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) and Plane Pretty (Sunday Style)
~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...