Monday, July 8, 2013

Starting off the Geocaching Season

This past weekend was the perfect time to get some geocaches in. We actually hit our 80th find this weekend. Not to bad for three years of treasure hunting.
For our first adventure we took my brother's family with us along a bike trail. My little nephew hit a few firsts along they way. His first bike ride in his little ride along trailer and his first geocache! 
It took just a few moments to find this one. Which is perfect timing for an 15 month old and a 10 year old. Mouse was excited to share the experience with her little cousin.  
I love that she is getting so comfortable on her bike. I am not a good bike rider and Steve is a pro. So it exciting to watch her take after him.
The next day we took off again on the bikes to hit some more caches.
 This time we took Mouse and her friend and her Mom. They are just starting out in the geocaching world. The girls get so excited to share stories and finds.
I hope you had a great weekend.
 
~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I just learned about Geocaching on a episode of Switched at birth. This is something I really want to try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...