Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I think I can say that I own a lot of blue. But I keep buy it and I probably will keep going, like this striped skirt. It is so soft. I am still looking for just the right tops to wear with it though. 
So I paired it with just some simple items, white tee and navy blue sweater. The shoes I don't think quite worked, but oh well.
Another blue I have been loving is these bright ankle pants. Also if someone would have said I would wear blue pants with a pink scarf together I would have laughed a year ago, but thanks to WIWW I found no problem with it.
I also probably won't have bought this bright orange- red top.  Which I love the feel of, perfect for summer. 

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday)
~ Cassi

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have the same skirt from Old Navy. I like it but when I walk too quickly it gets all bunched up on me. I style mine with a white tee and wedges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in these bright colours!!!!!! These are my favourite colours to wear too. I absolutely love the orange!!! I think how you've styled these is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...