Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What We Wore - Vacation

We are still playing catch up around the house and work so I haven't gotten to all of our vacation pictures yet.
This past week we've stayed mostly in our swimsuits and cover-ups. But I don't really want to post pictures of me in that, so I will give you one of our dinner pictures.
Steve and I love to dress up on vacations for dinner. This trip was no exception. Mouse had fun getting into the mood of fancy dinners. Though the Gran Bahia doesn't have extremely fancy restaurants we still had fun dressing up.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday)
~ Cassi


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great! I love that you dressed up for dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...