Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Wants

May is bringing in some warm weather to Minnesota and getting me thinking of fun summer things. It's making me think of wine sipped on the front patio. Which means I need this cute glasses
Warm weather also means travel time for our family. We just got home from our big trip (more pictures to come) but it also means lots of camping trips planned. Which this print would be perfect for the camper.
2. Print 
I also need to update my summer wardrobe. More color is my fashion goal and I love the combo on this top. 
I am also on the hunt for more statement necklaces and this pale pink is the perfect color to ease my way into them.
What are you wanting this summer?

~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...