Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Bits of Teal

This outfit really stepped outside of my comfort zone. First bright blue pants were a stretch for me then pair them with a teal / mint green top! WHAT! I had to really push past my color aversion for this one and you know what, I loved it! I was so surprised on how much I liked it. And how many compliments I got. 
And of course it's still crazy weather here in Minnesota so I had to wear a sweater over it in the morning and then it was good to be without it in the afternoon.  

Then of course the next day was rain and sleet so it was back to wool blazers and scarves. I truly am sick of this long long long winter.  
I really should get more use out of that teal scarf it is a great plaid pattern and color.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday)
~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...