Friday, May 10, 2013

Bringing me comfort

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Comfort

Age is amazing sometimes. It's through the process of maturing that I am able to start to see what truly brings me comfort. Not only can I see it but I can articulate it. I can feel the changes true comfort brings to my life.
God is with us all... That is comfort to my soul. In the known that we are not alone. That through communion with God and others we are whole.
This little one has brought comfort to my heart. Though we may fight, struggle and cry in the end there is always love. The unconditional love that we share has finally shown me the love of God to me. Comfort to the heart holes.
I have learned to seek out travels. Seeing new places has brought comfort to my spirit. This wandering feet found a partner in Steve and in that I am so blessed. Together we dream, plan and have adventures that make my spirit soar. There is comfort in knowing he is there to experience it with me too.

As others worry about growing old I delight in knowing that it brings me closer to understanding me.

~ Cassi




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. "It's through the process of maturing that I am able to start to see what truly brings me comfort." Cassi, as I approach my 30th birthday I am finding your words truer each day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is one of the good things about getting older... being able to articulate not just what brings you comfort, but so much more. I feel like I was so out of touch with myself when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I like this. Very cool writing style you have. And I love your honesty. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...