Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Wore ~ Stitch Fix 2

My second box arrived right after we got back from vacation. What a fun thing to come home to!What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a personal stylist that sends a box of fun right to your house.
This box was loaded with goodies. Like this tank top.
I loved every things about this top. The colors don't come across as nice in the picture but the stripes are so great. I truly wish this would have fit.
The second item was this tab sleeve dress. I love stripes and nautical looking clothes and this fit right in my style. It was also very soft.

I trieded it on for date night and work,  but for some reason I just couldn't pull the trigger on this one.
 
I asked for more dresses in this box, so I got two to choose from this time. And again I loved this dress. I was so glad they sent it because I have been looking at this style but didn't think it would look good and I am happy to be able to look for more like this now.
The only draw back I had with this one was the price tag it was a little high and Steve wasn't thrilled with the patern.
The final clothing piece was this twisted tee. I just wasn't sold on this piece. The top looked better on then I thought it would but the cross front style just isn't for me.
So what did I keep? The box comes with an accessory each time and I fell in love with it.
I don't own a lot of gold but this piece won me over with the two tone strands.

Interested in Stitch Fix? Check them out here .


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday)
~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So you do not get a choice in what is coming in your box? Oh, you are brave. I absolutely love the tab sleeve dress. I'm sad you didn't keep it. With the blazer and necklace; oh so cute on you.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...