Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shutterfly Review


Before we left on vacation, I was contact by Shutterfly to review their product. So here it is they supplied the product but the opinion is all my own.

Now most of you know I am a professional photographer on the side. I love the quality of my local professional printer for prints. But they don't have a lot of fun products and what they do have can be pretty expensive.

And I am like the rest of you, I don't want to spend a lot of fun photo items because in a few months to years the photo is out date. So when it comes to the fun stuff like personalized calendars (which I make every year for Father's day for Steve), mugs and cellphone covers I use shutterfly.
I chose the travel mug from them as my item to review. We are travel mug fanatics at our house, I think we have 12.  But most of the (since I broke my last photo mug from when Mouse was in Preschool) are random business logos. Alright, they are not random they all are from the autobody shop we frequent. I might have a driving problem. OK, back to the point travel mugs!

I loved the different designs you can choose from for their mugs. They have two mug styles too; a stainless steel style or a plastic style. I like the feel of a stainless better but the design options on the plastic better suited my style.
I choose photos from our trip to California last year. And I have to truly say I love how it turned out.
I have washed and submerged it in water and the seal seems pretty tight, no condinsation or water getting to the picture.
I am also a klutz, spill central over here! And the lid on this locks very nice, see! There is some slight leakage from where the lid twists on to the cup but not to bad.
All in all I am pretty happy with it.

~ Cassi

Please check out my disclosure page



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassi! Just wanted to let you know that I've added you to the Classics Retold event! Thank you for participating!
    Classics Retold

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Thanks for the Shutterfly recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...