Friday, May 3, 2013

Am I Brave

Fridays I fluctuate between Five Minute Fridays and InstaFriday. But we are all community here, right? They can be combined into one post.
So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.

Topic: Brave

I struggle with Brave. Some would save I have been brave but I have doubts... I have started my own photography business but I didn't leave my day job to do it.
Photographed a wedding this weekend this was the location
I love and embrace concepts of a simplistic life but have never moved to the country and lived it fully.
Turkey crossing on the way to my parents
I trust God with my life but have never heard or headed his calling for a radical change.

So am I Brave.. have I ever had to be truly Brave?

I know I hope when the time comes I can be.
And just because she makes me smile.
~ Cassi


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from 5 Minute Friday. Great thoughts. We saw turkeys this week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreaming of living in the country too! We could all use a little more bravery in our lives, couldn't we? And I love that shot of your little Mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you are brave in a hundred little ways! You are brave to put your thoughts out on your blog! :)

    Lucille Ball said, "I'm not funny. What I am is brave." Let's be a little Lucy this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of your girl. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...