Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I love adding vintage vibes to my preppy wardrobe. This shirt I got at vintage clothing store a while back I have featured it before. But I still love it. And I seem to always wear my pearls with it. But this time I freshened up the outfit with a fun ponytail.
Pants: New York and Co
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Macy's (gift from Steve)
 
For the ponytail I did a bit of back combing along the crown. Then I pull all but a front piece to the back and secured with a binder.
The front piece I pulled and bobby pined to the back to make a nice swoop in front. I finished of the look with the velvet bow. I know I bought this bow for Mouse but she has yet to actual wear it, I keep stealing it.


Mouse has gotten all of her new shirts from her birthday. This one being the last of the gifts. We have a thing with foxes at our house.
And keeping it real this is how her bedroom looks most days. Clothes to be put away on the floor and stuffed animals all over the floor behind her. Not mention that none of us make our beds.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute shirt. I love the retro vibe of this outfit myself. I love retro anything!

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks super cute in a pony tail! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...