Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~

I love thrift stores! It is amazing what you can find some days. This top is one of my favorite thrift store finds. It has the perfect shape and color. I love the vintage feel it has with the polka-dots and sleeve ties.
Whenever I wear it I always wear the pearls Steve bought me. I think it adds to the vintage charm of the shirt.
And the shoes... I loved these shoes. Yes, I have to use the term in the past tense. Because my $4 Kohl's steal finally met their end. Now for $4 and being from Kohl's I shouldn't have expected much. But I have had these shoes forever. I had the sole re-glued once.
They were so comfortable and they were the perfect shade of Red! But one night they just decided they were done and fell apart.
Good-bye sweet shoes.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...