Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~

I love thrift stores! It is amazing what you can find some days. This top is one of my favorite thrift store finds. It has the perfect shape and color. I love the vintage feel it has with the polka-dots and sleeve ties.
Whenever I wear it I always wear the pearls Steve bought me. I think it adds to the vintage charm of the shirt.
And the shoes... I loved these shoes. Yes, I have to use the term in the past tense. Because my $4 Kohl's steal finally met their end. Now for $4 and being from Kohl's I shouldn't have expected much. But I have had these shoes forever. I had the sole re-glued once.
They were so comfortable and they were the perfect shade of Red! But one night they just decided they were done and fell apart.
Good-bye sweet shoes.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. So cute, especially with your happy smile! I love thrifting, too. Hoping to do some this summer when we are in San Francisco. Did you go to any while you were up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great top, and it looks perfect with the pearls. That's the beauty of thrifting, you get these amazing, one of a kind items!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polkadots and pearls! So pretty. Sorry to hear about your shoes. Visiting from WIWW.

    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...