Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday ~ Shades of Pink

I always seem to go in waves of color. One week or more I will wear a color more than any other, this past one was pink. I never do it consciously it just seems to happen.
This outfit I mixed my pale pink, what I call, ballet top with more winter pieces. Since Minnesota has yet to realize spring is suppose to be starting.
Ballet Top: To old to remember
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Zulily
Boots and Belt: Bass Outlet
Pin came with the ballet top.

In the midst of these cold days I think I gravitate to the spring colors just to trick myself into thinking it is warmer than it is.
Pink Skirt: Borrowed stolen from Mom's closet
Sweater: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet

Mouse on the other hand is always colorful and bright. I love that is always looking for ways to add more color.
This outfit she finished off with black boots but she has a real issue with shoes worn indoors even for pictures.
Sweater: JC Penny
Tights: Target
Skirt: Thrifted.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It hasn't turned to spring in NJ either. I've been trying to wear cheerful spring colors for two weeks. Still has not warmed up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...