Friday, March 22, 2013

Remembering Mouse


Friday means Five Minute Fridays. So I write for Five minute, no edits, no re dos and at the end I will see if there are pictures from this week that match the words of this week.


Topic: Remember

I was going to write this on Monday but with the topic of remember it fits today.

I can't believe it's been ten years since you decided to join our family. You tried to join our family many months earlier than this, thankfully the doctors had other ideas. My little preemie, my surprisingly healthy preemie  You came to us so quickly. It was just a few hours from water breaking to baby. There was no time for meds, or contemplation, or fears. You were just there ready for the world.

It was afterwards that the fears hit. Would we be good enough for you? This perfect girl to gifted to broken parents. But it has been through this brokenness that we have become the family we dreamed for you all those years ago.

And you have surpassed all the dreams we thought of in those first precious moments. And you still are as you move towards this role of woman child.

I feel so blessed to be able to watch the rest of these precious moments.


~ Cassi



1 comment:

  1. Hey there, your daughter is beautiful. I don't have any children of my own (yet), but I'm excited for this time to come. To know that love and to watch them grow. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...