Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

Lets rename this post horrible picture post. I am not even going to talk about how grainy and bad theses pictures are skill wise. Starting with wide eyed crazy girl in the first picture.
See I named that one right. Beyond crazy eyes, I am wearing New York and Co dress pants, Boots from Bass outlet, sweater (maybe Maurcie's) and ring made by my Dad. 

Then lets move to picture number to this one is wild hair lady picture. 
See again I was right on! But I do like this out fit better. Sweater is a few years old not, scarf made by me, skirt thrifted and boots same as above. 
Now we move on to poor Mouse's picture. This is the scrunched shoulder picture. 
Mouse was so cute about putting an outfit together around her new scarf. She picked out the suspenders I made her and thrifted skinny jeans and boots, shirts and bracelet from Target.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi





Pin It




2 comments:

  1. The dress ensemble looks great on you! And Mouse's suspenders... LOOOOVE! I've been wanting to make some for Lala.

    Mouse... you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, everyone has weeks where none of the photos turn out as well as we want! Way to post them anyway- the outfits are cute!

    kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...