Thursday, February 21, 2013

Love = Life

Do you Think people can live with out love?
“Do not pity the dead Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.”
~ Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Yes, you can live without love. That is the fact, but there is no life without love. I do pity those that do not understand or want to love others. It is what truly makes life worth it. From the begining we are designed to love and be loved
Its' also a two edge sword, this need to be loved. Though I grew up in a loving home and Christian thought of being loved by God, I was always looking for more. I wanted the Eros (romance) love from all. This brought heartache for years.
From Google search
It's not until recently that I really started to understand the encompassing Agape love of God and family. No longer to I feel the need to be loved by all. But instead to show love to all.
It is the Agape and Philia love that has become so important. It is the difference between life and just living.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
February is the month of love and Blogher is asking us what our stories of love. Written as part of the NaBloPoMo February blogging prompts. I didn't want to do every day's prompts but it is fun for a few. 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!! I too, used to want to be loved by "everyone." Not romantically... but it still wasn't healthy! Now a quote which I really love is this, "To the world I may be just one person. But to one person I may be the world." I LOVE putting my focus and energy on my family - where it belongs... A Life of Love is so much richer and more fulfilling this way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I wrote about love three times this month! :D And on both blogs... Here are a couple links if you are curious... :o (But your love post - oh so fabulous!!!)

    http://corinesmiles.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-secret-of-keeping-true-love-true.html

    http://moorememoir.blogspot.com/2013/02/romance-in-marriage.html

    http://moorememoir.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentines-day-i-love.html

    Happy Love month!
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...