Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I love a good bargain!  The better the deal the hard it is for me to pass up, so it was bad news the other day when I walked in to Maurice's. They had an entire rack for $2, yes you read that right $2! Then I saw another rack for $4. Who could pass up those prices? Not me.
Purple Skirt: $4 Maurice's
Sweater: Macy's
Tank & Tights: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet
Mouse loves layers and I love that she does. So when we had a day out the other day, she came up with a great outfit. 
Sweater, boots & Skirt: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Leggings: Children's Place
Leg Warmers: Made by me
Necklace: Etsy

Keeping with my gray and black theme for this post. 
Sweater & Skirt: Thrifted
Scarf: Gift from Sister in Law
Tank: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I really love the color of that first skirt, your little one is adorable and you created the perfect winter look for a maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is amazing. I wouldn't be able to just pass the store and not shop. That is great. You two look lovely and loving all the outfits. :)

    Adin B
    http://www.thriftysahmway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...