Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ideal Date Night

What would my ideal date night...
My ideal date night would be impossible to do in Minnesota. Because my ideal would be to have dinner at a beach side restaurant. Or even a picnic on the beach. I love the sound of the waves and the sunsetting on the horizon.
Picture from our trip to California, near Fort Bragg.
But since we live in Minnesota, my ideal date, is one we have already done. Steve and I went out to a local waterfall and hiking area.



We hiked around and took pictures. Then we headed to a new restaurant for a late dinner. It was fun and spontaneous and perfect.

February is the month of love and Blogher is asking us what our stories of love. Written as part of the NaBloPoMo February blogging prompts. I didn't want to do every day's prompts but it is fun for a few. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...