Monday, February 4, 2013

Italian Quiche



I have been getting a lot of cooking in lately. This makes me smile. I love to cook, almost as much as I love cookbooks and magazines. But this is a recipe I made up all on my own. Which is pretty rare. Most of the time I take some type of recipe and tweak it just a bit. For the Italian quiche I started with the basic knowledge on how to make a quiche.
First I preheated the oven to 400 degrees.
Next I took a 1/2 pound of Italian sausage and cooked it on the stove top.
While that was browning up, I took pre-made pie crust (I know shame on me, but you know what it's so much easier). All you have to do is lay it out and prick some holes in it with a fork. Make sure you push it down into the corners of your pie pan. 

Once the sausage was done I dropped that into the pie crust. Next mixed up 6 to 8 eggs with some milk, Italian seasoning and spinach (rough chopped). 

I took that mixture and added that to the pie crust.

Then you put it in the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. I normally cove my pie edges with tinfoil so the edges don't burn. 

Hope you enjoy it

~ Cassi



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Quiche was one of the first things I learned to cook. It's one of my food loves. This recipe looks yummy!

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...