Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chocolate Covered Cherries


What is your favorite candy? That is the NaBloPoMo question of the day.
I knew exactly which candy to talk about. Chocolate Covered Cherries!
My Mom and I are always buying each other boxes. It's been our favorite for as long as I can remember. But it has to be a certain kind. Not the ones with just the liquid, it has to be the ones with the cream filling for me.
I love them so much that at one time when I was designing and sewing clothes for Mouse I made an outfit around the theme of Chocolate Covered Cherries.
Here is a picture of here in the outfit during her pageant days. And another one just cause it's cute. She still has that pink dog too.
So just a hint Steve, I do so love those Chocolate Covered Cherries.
 
February is the month of love and Blogher is asking us what our stories of love. Written as part of the NaBloPoMo February blogging prompts. I didn't want to do every day's prompts but it is fun for a few.
 
 
~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...