Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

You can tell past WIWW pictures that I love scarves. It seems this trait has been passed down to Mouse. She was so excited to get this strawberry scarf, I was excited because it was $2! She thinks she looks so grown up in her coat and scarf.
Scarf: CJ Banks
Jacket: Target?
Dress: Children's Place
Shoes: Thrifted

I love to snap pictures of Steve after he takes mine for the WIWW. He just picked up this blue striped shirt, that I just love! 

See I do love scarves! This one I showed before is my new favorite, the little owls are so cute. Then I got this plaid blazer and I wear the two together a bit to much I think, but I love it.  
Scarf: Gift from Mom
Jacket: Target
Shirt: Stolen from Mom's closet
Pants: NY&Co
Boots: Macy's
 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi 


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I think it's sooo cute when little ones wear scarves... LOVIN' the scarves ladies!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking family : ) Stoppong by from link up.
    Katherine
    http://www.jagstyleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red scarf really makes your eyes pop! What a great thing to pass down- scarves are fab!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really does look so grown up!!

    I'm also a huge fan of scarves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...