Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

I have realized that when I pick out outfits for Mouse that they tend to have the same feel as the outfits I have been wearing. If I am wearing more brights then she is wearing more bright colors as in this past week I was wearing more earth tones so she did too. 

I happened to have loved how this outfit came together. I did muted color blocking with the cream top, green skirt and beige sweater. The brown necklace, belt and boots completed the look. As I said I loved it, my Mom and Steve both weren't to sure about it. 
 I have been buying more blazers lately. The blazer jean look works really well at my new work. I also love that on days like it has been where it is snowy and cold, I can wear my winter boots all day.
On one of the days where it warmed up for a little bit Mouse wore a cut mixture of lace and boots. I loved the combo of floral and lace with the western style skirt. 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...