Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday


Some weeks I am really good at going bright. My comfort zone is definitely grays, blacks maybe some primary colors to shack things up. But since I began blogging about what I wearing  I have made a point in buying more colors.

One of my favorite and thriftiest buys was this skirt from Target only $4! 
The scarf was a gift from Steve and Mouse for my birthday, which I love.
Scarf, skirt and sweater: Target
Boots:Bass Outlet

Another thrifty find I got a few years back was this suit coat. It fits my work wardrobe perfectly but gives the basic coat some fun with the embroidered flowers on it.

Jacket: Thrifted
Cords: Old Navy
Boots: Maurice's 

Going back to the sale day at Target when I got the great skirt deal, I also got Mouse this fun top. Anything with the Union Jack on it is perfect.

 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the look with the Skirt and boots.
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2013/01/work-clothes-wiww.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stuck in an neutral rut myself! Love the springy colors you both wore. Cute as always.

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a $4 skirt?! I never find such good deals at Target :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...