Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinterest Dinner 2

I am always on the look out for crowd please meals. We do a lot of neighborhood get togethers where everyone brings a dish to share. This are great but they can end up being just snack food. So, I like to try and have something a bit more filling. I was excited when I saw the ham slider recipe on Pinterest. It covered all the aspects I was looking for and hit Steve's slider craze. 
My version
These were a huge success. Everyone loved them. Please go check out Christy's blog.
~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...