Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday

If I had to pick my color of the year I have to say it would be mustard. I seem to want to wear it all the time. Which is hard since I really don't own a lot of the color. I was so excited when I  picked up this skirt at the thrift store a few weeks ago. I loved the mixed patterns and of course the color.
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Bass Outlet
Hairclip: Thirty-one
I love how the outfit came together. I wish my hair would have looked a bit better but oh well.

Mouse is also stuck liking whatever color I like each year. Thus the pain of not buying your own clothes, she is stuck with Mom's style.

Dress: Made by me
Shirt, skirt, and boots: Thrifted
Legwarmers: can't remember

I really like how the outfit turned out with all it's layers. She was not to excited by wearing a skirt and dress together. But again she gets stuck with my final say. She did add her own touches of the legwarmers and she borrowed my cuff bracelet to make in her words "more steampunk". She is all about steampunk since seeing then getting Robecca Steam (Monster High doll). 
What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday) & One little Momma (What Kids Wore Wednesday)

~Cassi

1 comment:

  1. You made that dress? :D You are SO talented! :)
    PS. Mouse looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...