Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pinterest Inspired dinner

When it comes to recipes I have to say I do love looking at Pinterest. I am surprised it has become my first stop for recipe searches. But it has earned that spot, I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have made from there.

My newest obsession has been brussels sprouts, which has gone over more than my beet one last year. When I saw this one on Pinterest I new I had to try it.
Original Source
 I love orecchiette pasta but for some reason our mega groceries stores by us have quit carrying the style. Next time I head to one of the niche stores I will have to pick up a few boxes.  So we made due with elbow noodles.
As you can see I used polish sausage for my recipe, only because that is what I already had on hand. I have to say this has been one of my favorite recipes for brussel sprouts to date.

Hope you enjoy

~ Cassi


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...