Monday, December 3, 2012

Start of a gallery wall

I do love the look of gallery walls, whether they be mixed media walls or all pictures both are great. When we finished off the basement there was a section of wall in my craft room that I knew I wanted filled with favorite pictures of us. But I also wanted something there that would be inspirational for a craft room.
 "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air." ~ Emerson
Katie Daisy's had a print  that was exactly what I was looking for. Bright and colorful and tugging at your heartstrings. Reminding us to live life to it's fullest. That though while reading it I may be inside working on art I wasn't to forget to go out and live beyond those walls. 

I added other pictures around the center print, I am liking how it is starting. But I still need to get a few more to fill out the space.
Until then this is how it will look. But following the poem's direction I am sure it won't take long for us to capture more pictures. 

~ Cassi



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the wall will be filled with photos of you and your family that are special to you. It is looking good already.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...