Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Decorating

This year like so many other areas of my life. I went simple with the Christmas decorating. In fact I didn't even put ornaments on my tree. Instead I went for simple white lights and a few smaller trees of silver and white.

My favorite decoration this year is my updated coffee filter wreath. I added some letters from the craft store and the silver winter bird. I love the way it turned out.

For the kitchen table I also went simple and showcased my favorite nativity set. 

My other favorite nativity is the one my Grandmother cross-stitched for us years ago. I always make sure to make this a focal place each year.

Mouse, on the other hand, is never a less is more style decorator. She is always wanting to put all the ornaments on her tree. Thankfully I was able to scale her down a little bit too. This year we added two large bulbs instead of the angel to the top, due to height issues.  I think she did a pretty good jobs.

How did you decorate this year?

~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The cross-stitched nativity scene is BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful legacy and I can't imagine how much time went into that. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...