Friday, December 14, 2012

Ending of Birthday Week

The week started out with a quick shopping trip with my Mom and friend to this little antique shop near us. And these Santa's creeped me out! In fact they reminded me of this so I had to take a picture just so Steve could be creeped out too.

Then we celebrated my birthday, with yummy Alton Brown cupcakes. It was soo good.


And my Mom bought me this cute owl scarf. Love it!


We also went downtown for a family dinner. On the way home I took pictures out the window while Steve drove. I loved how the street light made this look like sunset instead of 9pm.


Then I treated myself to coffee, chocolate and sea salt bark. I can't even describe it's goodness. I mean really it is all my favorites rolled into one.  


Join up or  just go check out what the others are sharing.



~ Cassi





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The chocolate and the cupcake are making me drool. Love the owl scarf. I also am an owl fan! Visiting from Inst-Friday. I enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The cupcake looks amazing. Those Santas look creepy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! I have no idea what Alton Brown cupcakes are, but I think I need to acquaint myself! Your downtown pic is dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday and early Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...