Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Do you dress in certain colors during different seasons? I tend to wear browns and earth tones more in the fall than any other time of year. So here is few left over brown outfits. 
This outfit was a little out of my comfort level with the bright yellow tights but I think the scarf was able to pull the look together. What do you think?
I also threw this outfit together,  though I should just get rid of the jacket. It is the oddest fabric, kind of itchy. But it worked for the day.

Now we are in the midst of a snowy winter so browns with change out to more colors again.


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy (What I Wore Wednesday)

~ Cassi


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfits! Love your colored tights and scarf.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both outfits! I love bright tights with knee boots. Just that little pop of color just makes an outfit stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...