Sunday, December 19, 2010

Final Christmas Decor Pictures

I did make that coffee filter wreath I wanted. It hangs on our stairwell so people see it right when they come in. I might find a place to hang it year round. Or keep it there and add some changeable season details to it. It took a while to finish and I went through a TON of coffee filters. But I do love the outcome and have received a lot of compliments on it.
As I said before we did put up a tree and now you can see our Greens, gold/silver and white tree. I am not overly excited about it this year. Something seems to be missing but it will do.
Here is what happens every year. I have no idea where they sleep the rest of the year but as soon as the Christmas tree goes up they are under it. They will push the presents out of the way to lay there.
This picture only has one of the two cats because they are currently fighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...