Monday, November 19, 2012

Bench Remake


"Steven sit on this so no takes it" was my exact words to Steve when we saw this beauty at the local Goodwill. I could not believe how perfect it was. Ok. it may not have looked exactly like that when we saw it.
It was a little beat up and dirty but you could see the potential a mile away. I love the mustard seat and caned edges.
In truth it just need a fresh coat of paint and a good vacuuming. So that is what we did.
Steve started first with a primer coat.
I was really torn with what color to paint it. I wanted to be able to use it in our house and as a photo prop. At last we decided on a glossy black to bring in more black accents to our living room.
I am so thrilled with how it turned out.

~ Cassi




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute! What would you have done if Steve wouldn't have been with you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...