Monday, October 29, 2012

Kale Chips



This weekend we had a soup contest in the neighborhood. It's an annual thing around here, the best day in the neighborhood according to Mouse, who's favorite thing in the world is soup. I decided to make my favorite soup Zuppa Toscana. Ok, truth time I didn't win. When you have neighbors like I do the competition is stiff.

But in order to make the soup you need kale, just a bit of it. So I had a lot of kale left over. What to do with all that kale was the question.

I made kale chips and you know what they are good.

Here is how you do it

Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the kale on the sprayed cookie sheet.


Once they were on the sheet I sprayed them with olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.

Baked for 20 minutes or until crispy.


They are good and completely changes the taste of the kale.

~ Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...