Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vintage finds

I realized I forgot share about this great find. Props are all the rage when it comes to baby pictures in these parts, so when I am out and about I am always on the look.

I can't believe I found this vintage scale, it will be perfect for new born pictures. I am thinking it needs a fresh coat of paint though. But what color? I am thinking green or yellow to go the neutral route. What do you think?


What have you been finding at the flea market, thrift shops or garage sales?

~ Cassi


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This will be SO cute for baby pictures!! I have never been to our local flea market..isn't that insane?! I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the turquoise that the rabbit is would be adorable with cute little babies. Girly colors would look soft against it and boy colors would be fun too. I love a bright splash of color though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a darling. That would surely be perfect for newborn baby photos. :) When I find vintage pieces, I usually don't do anything to it because I just love the way it is. Rustic, old and unique. hehehehe.. :) I do agree with the turquoise as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...