Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Black and White

When it gets busy work wise, I see that I trend back to my standbys black outfits with pops of color. Do you do the same? Is there an outfit or color that is your go to item when you just don't have time to put something together.
This first one is my comfort outfit but still work attire. These pants are more like pajamas then dress pants but the store said dress pants so I am wearing them.
Pants and Tank: New York & Co
Shoes & Sweater: Thrifted
Sunnies: Target

The whole outfit here is thrifted.  My favorite part is the shoes.
I love the little bow.
The final outfit is actual something new, and brand new not thrifted new to me.
I was so excited to get this vintage inspired top. But now I can't remember where I got it from. I do remember it was a great price. The skirt is an old one of mine from Macy's and the shoes are from kohl's.
If the store comes to me, I will post it. Otherwise, I hope you have a good week.

And as always..

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...