Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wish I was Wearing

This week has been crazy busy at work and at home with not much end in sight. With summer coming to ending quickly here in Minnesota I really wish I was at the beach. I wish I could be taking in the waves and the breeze.
beach day


Sometimes I feel like I am a soul missing part of it self. Like I should have been born by the ocean because my soul longs to fill up there. Thankfully God has provided for us to go on numerous vacations where I can take in that salt spray.


What are you wearing or wishing you wore? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit. i feel exactly the same way about the beach. i live in the middle of texas--no beach that i want to visit anywhere around. but when we go on vacation, that first moment when i see the ocean and smell the salty air, i actually get tears in my eyes because i feel like i'm finally where i'm supposed to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I hear you completely! I'm landlocked in the middle of Arizona and so long for the water. Thank you for swinging by my blog and commenting, Cassi. I really love your writing and honesty, and I'll definitely be reading along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need me some red toms. and yeah. the beach sounds AWESOME right now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...