Friday, August 3, 2012

Instagram Fridays

Last weekend we visited a family friend's cabin. They live on a small private lake with two cabins on it. I can't begin to describe to you how peaceful it was.

They also took us out to the lake I grew up on. My parents lived up by this lake until I was two then we visited my Grandparents on the lake often until I was around 16 or so.  My parents and Grandma were with this past weekend. It was good to remember stories from back then and see all the changes. And to point them out to Steve and Mouse.


The most important part to Mouse and our hosts was to get some fishing in. Mouse is becoming an excellent fisher. She caught 5 of the 6 caught that day. I will spare you the gross fish cleaning pictures.

The rest of this week has been a blur. I am still editing through the 1900 pictures I took at the wedding two weeks ago. And I had an engagement photo shoot this week. Man it was hot out for a shoot but I can't wait to show them their pictures they turned out really good.

That is all for this week. We are off to go camping this weekend so check out Instagram to see pics from our trip.
Well that was my week. How was yours?

See what picture did you take this week? Link up with Life Rearranged.
~ Cassi




Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...